PDA

View Full Version : Soft tissue sarcoma worries

janejetson
24-05-15, 21:55
So I am a bit overweight and just started a new strict diet that is doing well. However my left leg is starting to go numb and feel pinched and sensitive again. It's done this for most of the last 5 or 6 years or so. When feeling my muscle on the upper outter left thigh my muscle feels hard in one spot. My husband describes it as feeling like a coin. It has been there forever and while I'm sure this is all muscular, the pain, the numbness, the knot... I googled today and have cancer on my mind. I have been to the doctor for this once when it first started and they did an MRI to be sure it wasn't spinal. Then more recently where my doc basically felt it and told me that cancer there would be so rare I have a better chance of winning the lotter. Prescribed some anti inflammatories and that's that. I worry now that what if the MRI was only of my spine and not the problem area. I know logically it hasn't grown just caused these uncomfortable issues, but damn the health anxiety for bringing it back to my mind today.

emmalj0
24-05-15, 22:50
I know how u feel about sarcomas iv a lump that i constantly worry a bout just below my breast where my underwire sits. Iv had it two years and iv worried about it every single day although its not grown or changed. Im sure an mri scan would have detected if cancerous