PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys.

zen10
25-05-15, 13:14
Hi,

I'm an on off sufferer of anxiety and panic attacks. Have been for about seven years now, seems to be how my body reacts during times of stress, I'll be pretty relaxed and then bang, completely different person.

Any way, I joined a couple weeks ago after two days of horrific anxiety and a couple panic attacks which kept me up for two days straight. Thing is I had control over everything for a good year an a bit, but recently started a Masters in Occupational Therapy, after being a mental health support worker for around five years. It's obviously a pretty good work for someone like myself, as i can sympathize with a lot of the issues and fears of the people I'm working with...

Anyway point is, i've started the masters which is pretty intense, moving to a new city, having a long distance relationship with my girlfriend of seven years where we used to live together, having very little money, and basically trying to juggle lots of stuff! Really it's no wonder that i've gone back to having massive pangs of anxiety and panic.

Good to know that there are other people knocking about for a chat and a bit of support. :yesyes:

venusbluejeans
25-05-15, 13:19
Hiya zen10 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: