PDA

View Full Version : A picture of health

Mrs worryworm
25-05-15, 23:10
Hi so I wondered how much people are just like me

I dont drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I am young. I don't drive so I walk a lot, my work is mostly on my feet so I get a reasonable amount of daily activity, I'm married, have lovely healthy children, a nice home and my observations at all my doctors appointments are perfect.

Yet I'm plaques with anxiety, panic, hypochondria etc that I'm going to die of some very horrible illness. Or very suddenly by a huge heart attack or stroke.

My husband says I'm the healthiest person he's ever met but I live in fear of contracting something therefore im
Not really living my life.

Some people are not half as lucky as me but don't have a care in the world it's so strange

crazymum25
25-05-15, 23:52
First of all you are not strange !!! I'm the same as you expect I do smoke but that's all I do ... I am a health freak other than that in every way possible !! Look you are suffering from health anxiety and its prob something too do with all the bad news in the world sudden life changes maybe hormone imbalance or even stress on any level you could maybe even not be dealing with a past traumatic life advent that you may not have tackled years ago .... So many factors in life don't think you are strange in any way .... Trust me I'm going through a lot in my mind and I have a blessed wonderful life just like you but I can not live it too the full because of constant fear of the unknown .... I hope you get better peace love n light crazy mum not just by name but in nature x

lyndau63
26-05-15, 00:35
You are not crazy. I feel just the same a lot of the time and this site helps us to realise we are not freaks.