PDA

View Full Version : Ok Two Things That Im Freaked About

looking4answers
26-01-07, 22:11
Last night I was feeling ok.. and well I don't eat sweets anymore at all.I ate a chocolate ..one little piece and it made me sick..I have experienced this before because I ate something a little sweet and it made me sick as well.Its been a long time since I have eaten sweets we are talking months..What would sweets make me sick for?Also today .. I got up and ate my banana and toast as usual and no big deal but my wife was frying some breaded fish.I picked up a piece after it was done and chewed it well but the breading made me feel like I was choking.It scared me..like it coated my entire throat..I didn't eat anymore for awhile but then ate a couple of small pieces ,could it be it just hit my throat wrong or is there something wrong?The toast and bananas went down ok and the little bites of fish I ate later was ok but now I feel like there is something tight all the way down my throat but i seem ok.Don't know what tto think of any of this..Please share if you know?

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:45
Hi There

Its tension that tightens your throat and caused this!!!!

I cant do links but maybe someone could do some for you if not have a hunt on the forum there are posts about this

luv kaz x

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

joelhall
26-01-07, 23:05
That's right, it's the muscles tensing in your neck, you'll be ok ;)

looking4answers
27-01-07, 01:26
Ok..sorry to bother anyone about this all ,but still dont know what to make of the sweets thing but had our nurse friend stop by and we were talking..Come to find out she didn't know i had tmj..She said thats it...Right here and now almost everything you have ever told me your felt is attributed to that.Its a not a minor condition and even causes depression..So well just thought I would mention that to anyone that has read my post that would find they had the same symptoms.Its even been known to commonly cause hearing my pulse as wel ..so I guess that solves everything except knowing my heart is ok .. thanks for writing and responding and your thoughts..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.