PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety at peak

kelly12
25-05-15, 23:19
Hi All,

Last year I went to my doctor as my Anxiety was pretty high. He sent me for Blood tests and a 24 hour Ecg. The results to my blood tests came back fine and the results to my ECG were that I had A few Eptopic beats but nothing to worry about. I have gone back to my doctor again and asked him for some different meds because I dont feel that the 40mg of propanolol im taking is working and my Anxiety is back at its peak again and im having trouble coping with it. I wake up shaking everyday and im constantly on edge and cant relax. He now wants to send me again for the same blood tests and a 40 second ECG. I told him that he had sent me for the bloods and ECG last year and that we know its anxiety. I just need more pills and he said there isnt anything else!!! The Ecg he sent me for before he said i never needed its only if you suspect heart desease and i dont have that so I have to go for the 40 second one. I dont want to keep getting blood tests surely nothing much would have changed in a year that i have to have more when i felt the same back then would they??