PDA

View Full Version : Weird sensation in chest

Panicpro
26-05-15, 04:03
I have a truckload of symptoms but I've been getting strange sensations in my chest area if i suddenly get anxious or relax. It's like a pinprick tingle sensation that goes from my chest to my back, neck, arms and even legs. I had an ECG and chest X-ray but of course I still worry about my heart. I also have pain from my neck all the way down my back to my legs and I worry about aortic aneurysms, so this sensation is NOT helping my case. It's not there constantly unlrss I am thinking and worrying about it. Anyone else get this?

Emilym80
27-05-15, 14:42
In short, yes- I have a lot of musculoskeletal and nerve symptoms caused by poor posture, mainly. I get tingling in my chest as part of this.

Like you, it's much worse when I'm thinking about it.

Take care :)

Panicpro
29-05-15, 08:04
Thankyou so much for the reassurance! You're so kind, Thankyou again!!! :) x

Pocoyo31
02-06-15, 11:26
dont worry about it, ive had similar feelings for about a month now. with pains in left shoulder and arm. If it was a aneurysm u would not be able to do most things and even typing on the computer. My pain is radiated pain from muscle tension near left shoulder blade.

You have to be careful as the more u think anout it , the more your mind palys with you and give u more of the symtoms. (as i tyoe now i have light pain in arm and shoulder stiffness) the brain is a powerful thing