PDA

View Full Version : hi im new and feeling lost

littleangel
26-01-07, 22:24
Hi i'm Milly,
I'm 14 and having read a few posts i can c most of u r quite a bit older.
Well, i hav anorexia and not long ago got diagnosed wiv PTSD. In November 2005 my house burnt down which caused the PTSD and the anorexia.
Wen i came on here i realised i was not alone and that u all hav so much to cope with. My problems seem a bit pathetic compared to everything u hav been through.
At the mo i just feel so depressed and i dont know how to cope.
Any advice will b appreciated
Luv
Milly
xxxxx

MDennehy

wendy
26-01-07, 22:32
Hi Milly and Welcome!

Sorry you not feeling too good at the moment, your problems are most defo not pathetic, are you receiving help from your doctor and family?, I know this seems so so hard but I promise things will get better for you, you will receive lots and lots of help here, please visit lots and post how your feeling, always someone here who understands

Love

Wendy xx

Lynnann
26-01-07, 22:34
Hi Milly,

First of all, well done for being brave enough to post on here, it is a little daunting at first.

And welcome to the forum, PTSD can be caused by many traumatic events and having your house burn down must have been very frightening.

I don't think your problems are pathetic, ok hunni

Are you recieving counselling? If not then please go and see your GP!
Do your parents know how low you feel, please try to talk to them as well as I am sure they must be worried about you.

Please take care of yourself and believe you are a special person

Lynnann

Remember tomorrow is a bright new day

kazzie
26-01-07, 22:41
Hi Milly

A big welcome to you:D:D

There a quite a few youngsters on here but us oldies will try and help too!!!

luv kaz x x x

ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!!!!!!

yorkylover
26-01-07, 22:48
Hi Milly,you are not alone pet and your problems are certainly not pathetic.You will get lots of support here and advise.There are all ages here,and we are all friendly.;):);)

Ellen XX

littleangel
26-01-07, 22:51
WOW u guys r speedy replying, Thanx 4 ur advice.
Yeah im recieving treatment and go to hospital every week. Its a pain cos hospital is hour drive each way but is only place wich deals in eating disorders near us so we dont hav much choice.
Its such a relief to no there are people who can understand me.
Thanx again
Milly
xxxx

MDennehy

trac67
27-01-07, 09:15
Hi Millie,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

jo61
27-01-07, 09:40
Hi Milly, don't every be afraid to come on here and say exactly how you feel. YOur problems are not pathetic and can't be compared with anyone elses. Thing with depression and anxiety is that we've all ended up in the same place, it's just how we got here varies.

Love Jo xx

nomorepanic
27-01-07, 18:43
Hi Milly

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some fantastic people here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

manmoor
28-01-07, 22:19
Hi Milly,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

ceecee
29-01-07, 09:34
hiya milly(what a lovely name!!!!)
a really big welcome to the forum
you,ll get lots of great advice here hunney!
take care
rach x