PDA

View Full Version : Just ended up in tears at walk in centre over what I thought was a UTI

jarmummy123
26-05-15, 16:29
Hi

I sat at work and I was getting really worried over my bladder and I was going for a wee every hour and my belly hurt. I decided to ring my GP but couldn't help as fully booked, so went to the walk in centre near work.
Nurse tested my wee on a machine and felt my tummy. Wee was clear she said of everything and my tummy was fine. I feel so worried, everything in that area seems to hurt but it comes and goes. Since I left there it has been fine but I am constantly thinking about it. I ended up in tears over all of this with her but she just said go back to your GP. I have seen a urologist who isn't concerned, thinks I have a narrow water pipe. Smear test a month ago was fine.

Can anxiety cause all of this?!

Davit
26-05-15, 23:48
Anxiety can and more but still it is good to check.

Shelly15
27-05-15, 15:14
This happened to me I needed a wee every 5 mins had a urine test at doctors was all fine, turns out having anxiety can make you wee more and even thinking about that you need a wee can make you wee a lot

Beckie4567
29-05-15, 12:34
U may just have an overactive bladder have u had a uti recently? I have one followed by a bladder infeciton and my bladder didn't settle down till bout 6 months later im back with weeing every hour at the moment I'm going thro the ovary cancer scare at the moment so worried about that x