PDA

View Full Version : CRP and ESR high but all other values normal

Worrier_78
26-05-15, 21:21
Dear all.

I have had a complete blood profile done today . All the values such as red blood cells, white blood cells, kidney functions, lipids , bone screening, thyroids TSH, T3 and T4, iron , all are normal. Only two values are high , one is CRP normal value should be below 3, mine is 30. ESR , normal range is between 0-20, mine is 27.
I have a feeling of cold, aching body and joints and neck shoulders are toally stiff, I feel shivers through my body too. GP said it must be some infection , viral probably because all the rest of the body functions are all normal. But my health anxiety brain is reading up on google and going crazy. GP also said if it was lymphnodes related, red blood cells would have shown it...

This is the first time that CRP has come back like this and I am freaking out.I would be thankful if someone can respond to this.

Thank you.

Enoughalready!
03-06-15, 06:13
I just learned that my bloodwork showed elevated ESR and I'm feeling quite nervous about it. My doctor wants me to have some more tests to look for possible rheumatoid arthritis. The rest of my labs were normal.
Sorry I'm not much help, but youre not alone.