PDA

View Full Version : Hello everbody!!!I am new here!!

cookielucious
27-01-07, 00:21
hello!!!I am 35 years old and I suffer from severe panic attacks..I am having a hard time coping with them right and hope this site will help me some..I have had panic attacks for 3 years now...takin medicine called buspar..been on it bout 6 weeks now and having the worst side effects...I have been so dizzy,blurry eyes and cant focus since I be on this medicine..I have of course been on several medcine and so far nothing has cause me but worst feelings..well I go back to the doctor this week again to try some more medicine...I just pray that I get on the right med...these side effects is just as bad as the attacks....Do anybody no the correct way to take your self off one medicine and start another medicine so I want have a withdrawl effect??well tell me what you think..God bless you all....and hope I can be some support to you also...Have a bless day!!!

EebyJeeby
27-01-07, 01:54
Hi cookielucious

Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of info and support here.

Sorry to hear you are having a hard time at the moment. The best thing to do is to express your concerns to your doctor and take his/her advice regarding switching medications and finding the best treatment for you.

I hope you start to feel better soon.

Eeb x

trac67
27-01-07, 09:10
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

honeybee3939
27-01-07, 15:10
Hi Cookie

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, i sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Take a look at the first step pages also Cookie, you may find them of interest.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

sal
27-01-07, 16:09
Hi Cookie

Welcome to the site. You will get lots of help and support. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

manmoor
27-01-07, 16:31
Hi Cookie,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

yorkylover
27-01-07, 16:47
Hi cookie and welcome.;):);)

Ellen XX

jo61
27-01-07, 17:49
Hi Cookie and welcome to the forum. I don't have experience of Buspar but most meds take quite a time to kick in. Just remember that things will get better and you can come here any time you need to chat.

Love Jo x

nomorepanic
27-01-07, 18:35
Hi Cookielucious

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some fantastic people here.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel