PDA

View Full Version : Knot in my chest!

Adamelmo
27-05-15, 10:19
Hello All

My names Adam and I'm new to this Forum. Firstly i would just like to say how HA, stress and anything that makes people scared is just horrible to see occur in anyone and i think we all would like to one day see that one pill that cures it all! ha-ha

I am expecting my first baby woo! Although this is an amazing time and i am really looking forward to it.... off course my Anxiety is up and down. Friday 22nd May i was watching TV, completely fine had a cup of tea and went to bed. 15 mins into trying to sleep i start to feel my heart through my chest more and more and as I've never had it before off course i start to worry, arms and legs go a bit numb and weaker haha! but i didn't know what it was. Ended up falling asleep and waking up the next morning pretty much okay. However throughout the day, and the rest of the weekend up until this moment I've had this chest discomfort.

It Feels like a Knot in my chest that i cant seem to get rid off, I've even tried stretching haha! ( never worked btw )

Now I'm torn between Anxiety OR indigestion/heat burn. The reason i think its either one of them is because AT THE TIME i was not worrying about anything at all, i was very happy after watching TV and going to bed so what brought it on as this isn't normally one of my HA symptoms???

Do i feel subconscious i may of had a little panic attack without me even worrying? sure i can believe that... but why the knot in my chest?

I have Been taking Gaviscon chewy tablets and warm drinks and it has been working in taking anyway this chest discomfort however it has been coming back. I noticed a previous post of a woman saying " I'm saying to myself oh its nothing it will go away i wont let this get me... and soon after it went " so that's what i will try to do. (along with kalms/gaviscon)

Has anyone else ever had this? or has anyone know any secret tips to get rid of it, or basically anything to follow on from this.

Thank you for your time.