PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help put my mind at rest?

wubu
27-05-15, 13:40
following my thread http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=169728

What's been on my mind is something called Vertebral artery dissection asI've got a persistant ache in my temple. I had a CT scan which came back ok ad GP/chiro said it was a trapped nerve in my neck but I cannot help but obsess is something more serious.

And I need to put a stop to Googling too!

Any words would be appreicated.

Earthmum
27-05-15, 14:38
Wubu tests are back normal and the pro's have said its a trapped nerve, you are not going to get better reassurance on here, we are not professionals they are pls trust in wgat they say ,when you relax it will get better, huge hugs ;)

Fishmanpa
27-05-15, 14:45
Wubu tests are back normal and the pro's have said its a trapped nerve, you are not going to get better reassurance on here, we are not professionals they are pls trust in what they say ,when you relax it will get better, huge hugs ;)

^^^ That^^^, follow your own advice in not Googling and seek help with your anxiety.

Positive thoughts

Dazza123
27-05-15, 15:29
Here's some words for you...

Stop Googling!!

You are ok mate, the docs have checked and said so, no better advice than that is needed, stop worrying and enjoy the rest of the day :D

countrygirl
27-05-15, 16:53
If it helps i have badly damaged neck and get alot of pain in my temple/face and scalp. It took me a long time to accept that my neck could cause pain such a long way from it but it does as all the nerves radiate up and down from neck. I also get sensation as if something very large and multilegged is walking up and down my temple!

I have had these symptoms for over 14 years so know they are not from anything sinister but they are not nice!

wubu
27-05-15, 17:43
I spoke to the gp earlier and he said the ct would have ruled out the above ccondition. I'm sure the I get anxious the more my head hurts.

I've had this much anxiety in a long time!