PDA

View Full Version : nostril collapsing.....looks odd please help

pepsi
27-05-15, 14:06
Hi there 3 months ago I had some passport pictures taken and when I looked at them I noticed my nose looked different like one nostril was larger than the other. I have quite a well formed small nose and so this change is new ....I looked in the mirror at it and defiantly looks wrong one nostril looks like it's colapsed a bit....and I don't feel right about it. I've tried covering it up and breathing through each one and the smaller one defiantly feels different like the air isn't getting up there very well. The more I look the more I get stressing ..I'm worried it will compleatly colapsed. ....its all really odds...its 40 years of age ...its ms it maybe just an age thing ....J noticed one eye brow has sunken lower than the other but I got used to that after my daughter pointed it out but this is somehow worse x :unsure: any replies / advice would be appriciated

lyndau63
27-05-15, 17:11
hi,

Are you sure it has only just happened? My husband has one nostril that is very different from the other and looks like it has collapsed but he has always been like that. I didn't even notice until we had been together for a few years and told mew that some of his sneezing and other problems are due to this.

Help1989
27-05-15, 17:33
Hi, I have one nostril that sucks in completely when I breathe through it and one that doesn't move. It is quite strange but out body's aren't always symmetrical. I only noticed mine being like that a couple of years ago x

pepsi
28-05-15, 07:45
Hi ...thanks for the replies ....I spotted it when I had my passport pics done it certainly looks different to the other one which it didn't before. I know faces aren't the same one side to the other I noticed one of my eye brows is slightly lower on one side which never used to be the case...x