PDA

View Full Version : Pain in throat

Shelly15
27-05-15, 14:57
I went to the doctors about a month ago after having pain in the right side of my back and said its an inflamed muscle pain, for the past week I keep getting a pain in my right tonsil and down my throat like a throbbing pain and I have pain in my right arm aswell but the doctor said that's just from the pain in my back but since the pain in my throat has started its making me super anxious that I have something wrong with me, anyone had this before?

Adamelmo
27-05-15, 15:01
Is there anything you are doing now to stop the pain/discomfort in your throat? even if its temporary?

Shelly15
27-05-15, 15:06
Nope nothing is taking the pain other than sleeping

Adamelmo
27-05-15, 15:13
I'm currently something with something which feels like a "knot in the chest or throat" from anxiety OR heartburn. Its a strange feeling that is occurring.

Did your Dr or anyone mention anything about Heartburn or acid reflux? because I've been taking Gaviscon and as we speak I'm having a hot lempsip and it eases any discomfort in my throat and chest.

Sorry if im a million miles away with my suggestion as you know your own body. But i deffo wouldn't worry or stress yourself out over anything that is going on with yourself.

Thanks

Shelly15
27-05-15, 15:22
The Dr did say to me a couple of years ago I have acid reflux maybe it's to do with that but it's only on the right side, it feels more like a lump in my throat, I will take your advice and have a hot lemsip. It's proberly nothing but the littlest pain makes me extremely anxious and I think of the worst, thanks for your suggestions though.

Adamelmo
27-05-15, 15:46
Good Luck! i hope whatever you do helps, and try and remember not to worry or think of the worst as that is what makes it all worse. Dont let Anxiety beat you!