PDA

View Full Version : Trying to decide whether or not to go back to doctors.

misskittie
27-05-15, 14:59
This leg pain is driving me insane. There's a line from my inside ankle to my groin that is so achy with random sharp pains and I just don't know what to do. Yesterday I was proud of myself cus even tho it sounds silly I only measured my leg twice instead of the very half hour I was before but today I just can't get it out of my head. I wish I had some answer from one telling me what the pain was instead of just the everything looks fine line. That bothers me so much. So now I'm stuck do I try and get through my day today or do I try again with a different doctor.

Annie0904
27-05-15, 16:52
If you have already had checked out then I am sure it will be fine. If the symptoms get worse then maybe you could get it checked again. The more you focus on it though, the worse it will seem.

misskittie
27-05-15, 17:17
Well I sat outside the doctors office for half an hour trying to decide what to do. I ended up coming home and doing a guided meditation and taking a bath to relax myself now to work on getting my mind to ignore my leg.

Annie0904
27-05-15, 17:45
Well done on that :) Get yourself some Magnesium salts to put in your bath, they help a lot.