PDA

View Full Version : Persistent cough

eclare58
27-05-15, 17:37
Hi I'm Ev, I have just joined, I'm hoping there maybe other members who suffer a persistent cough, I've had mine for more than 20 years, been under several hospitals all of who have exhausted their searches and tests for a reason, and Come up with a none specific cough, in other words you gotta live with it.
But then I found this site whilst searching safari for answers.
I've never thought of an anxiety cough, I must admit I am a bit of a panicer so, I'll take it from here and see if any ideas come my way....thanks

venusbluejeans
27-05-15, 17:42
Hiya eclare58 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

eclare58
27-05-15, 18:18
Thank you ...

sgodfrey2012
01-06-15, 09:08
Hi eclare58
I'm a newbie to the forum too and I also suffer from a persistent cough! I've also been told it's 'anxiety' related. I've had mine for 3 years now and have had LOADS of tests but they all came back clear. Be great to speak to you some more :D