PDA

View Full Version : Lol

worrywart29
28-05-15, 02:05
I usually comment more than I create posts, so I decided to go back and read some of the posts I made and I must say I can see now that my fears were ridiculous. Just the fact that I'm still here now able to post after thinking I was having a heart attack or going to die from my son kicking me in the head makes me realize how much this is actually all in my head. I think going back and reading some of the previous posts we wrote can be reassuring to alot of us here. Out of all the times we thought for sure we were dying we are still here. People with HA rarely worry about minor things most of us are focused on cancers, heart attacks,strokes, and other deadly diseases if any of us had these things we wouldn't be still here years or even months later without being dead or seriously sick. I hope I can keep this positive thinking because for the first time since ha I can whole heartedly say I'm not sick.

swgrl09
28-05-15, 02:26
It is interesting, I've been on here a long time and I sometimes go back and look at old posts and see I have actually come very far. It's really helpful!

lyndau63
28-05-15, 10:09
Well done for seeing the positive.:)