PDA

View Full Version : Scared about brain tumor

Rubenambriz
28-05-15, 02:36
Hi everyone so five months ago i started getting lghtheaded and dizzy during class around the same time each day around noon. Id always have to go home and id feel sick so id stay home from school. I think i was sick at the time and th dizzyness and lightheadedness were there in addition but after a few weeks of staying at home doing nothing i asked my mom if i was suffering from anxiety. She said thats 99% possible. I got blood work done, blood sugar, blood pressure, urine. Etc. a few weeks went by i started going out and being social but i started to feel normal except i started getting this pressure on the left top side of my head. It doesnt hurt its just like someones pressing on my head. My left ear also feels really clogged and i can unclog it or pop it or whatever by yawning or swallowing but its still clogged no mattwr what. No pain just feels clogged. My left eye feels a little like a lazy eye type of thing but its not blurry but it feels lazy. I havent been experiencing alot of bausea i was for a little but it went away completely. I was going through some derealization too last month and i felt like i was in a dream for a couple of weeks but i feel fine now. The only thing i have is the left side of head pressure and the clogged ears and the left eye problem. Im really terrified for my mri and i hope i dont have a tumor but i doubt it is cause imnot having any real symptoms of a tumor. Help me out guys!