PDA

View Full Version : not again....

suebroughton
27-01-07, 10:35
Hi all. Hope today is a good day for everyone. Could anyone please tell me why I should be feeling very depressed and anxious again, I have been taking my 40mg of Citalipram for nearly 6 weeks, and I have had a few really good days, where I was doing the normal things in life, even managed a laugh.... Please dont tell me the tablets are not working... I thought the took all feeling of depression away. Or have I got that wrong too....

Sax
27-01-07, 11:00
Sue, in my experience it won't happen overnight!! for me the anxiety reduced tenfold once on 40mg citalopram however my depression has still been up and down for last year but i'm thankfull that the ups and longer than the downs!!

I'm having a major blip atm but I do trust this will pass quicker than if I wasn't on tabs, my advice is stick with it, trust that it passes and at the end of the day be thank ful for the positive feelings the tablets award you!!!!

TC Sue and if i can help in any way pm me xx

love Sax xx

suebroughton
27-01-07, 12:32
Hi Sax, and thank you for your reply. The thing that I love most about this forum, is that we all feel bad, some much worse than others, but I always get good advice and nice vibes. It is a lovely feeling knowing that no matter how bad you all feel, we can make someones day that bit better, by replying to people.
I know its mostly down to posative feeling, but sometimes when I feel that bad, its so difficult, and I can feel myself sinking. But hey, I still get up on a morning, do my housework, cook, etc, plus make myself look nice..
I hope you will soon start feeling better also Sax. And thank you.
Bless you all
Sue