PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself.

Rayne
29-05-15, 09:28
Hey I'm Mackenzie but, I prefer to be called Kenzie. I'm from the USA. My medication is Zoloft, at this point in time the dosage is 100 mils but, I've recently been thinking about increasing it. I suffer from OCD, social anxiety, and chronic insomnia. I've suffered from these since I was around seven. If you ever need to talk I'm here.

venusbluejeans
29-05-15, 09:33
Hiya Rayne and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Jules1979
31-05-15, 05:32
I'm curious did you suffer from worsening symptoms when you started the Zoloft? Today's my 12 th day on Prozac these last 5 days have been awful, horrible anxiety constantly throughout the day:(

Rayne
01-06-15, 13:08
No I didn't get worsening symptoms. Here's a excerpt from the webpage for Prozac. I think this might explain why you're getting worse anxiety. Prozac affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause depression, panic, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive symptoms. This could be happening, maybe you should talk to your doctor. I hope you find a solution.

Rayne
03-06-15, 09:43
Thanks Venus for replying.