PDA

View Full Version : Eye Woes

noangeluk
29-05-15, 16:42
Hello,

I am worried that I have a brain tumor. I'm not sure if this is normal or an issue. If I look at an image of two people, my eyes tend to have trouble focusing and tend to focus on one point of the image whilst the rest of the image is blurry. Like I can one person's face but the other is blurry (make out the shape and out line thats it) until i gaze at the second person which makes the first one blurry.

For example on this website i can only see various parts of the forum. The rest is blurred, I know it's all there but its all blurred. My girlfriend says thats how eyes work, but i wonder why it irritates my eyes to see a full image and having to find a point to focus on.

I am so worried my visual field is messed up and that I have a brain tumor. But I;ve had similar symptoms for 7 months had opticians around that time so not sure whats going on.

Gary A
29-05-15, 16:59
It doesn't sound unusual to me. It just sounds like your eyes are shifting focus from one object to another. It certainly doesn't sound like anything whatsoever to do with a brain tumour.

noangeluk
29-05-15, 17:03
It doesn't sound unusual to me. It just sounds like your eyes are shifting focus from one object to another. It certainly doesn't sound like anything whatsoever to do with a brain tumour.

I'm assuming it's over obsessing myself. When I look at an image I feel like I'm having an hard time processing everything on the screen, but I guess you can't focus on everything at once on a screen. Plus similar symptoms that i've ignored for 7-8 months etc. It's like if i look at 3 objects together, I can see maybe 2 but the other one looks blurred out as if it is ghosted there until i gaze my focus on it.

Gary A
29-05-15, 17:10
I honestly think you're expecting a bit too much of your eyes.