PDA

View Full Version : appendicitis fear

Jiahui2805
30-05-15, 08:20
been having weird pains/cramps at my right back and belly button and down to my right butt and leg... not exactly bad pain, more like tight, sometimes burning feeling and now i am worried sick it could be appendicitis.... feel like making a trip to the hospital to be sure.... but i am afraid to tell my parents as they do not understand my HA problem and always thinks i am making things up..... and i am afraid that if i go the hospital, they will make me do scan which has radiation... and i want to avoid as i have done unnecessary scans before...... and yet i am worried that if i dont go to the hospital it could be something serious..... omg. i feel like killing myself sometimes...... someone please help............

ricardo
30-05-15, 08:39
Those are not symptoms of appendicitis.

Do you have a fever ? It maybe a trapped nerve, but if it doesn't get better see a doctor to ease your mind.

Jiahui2805
30-05-15, 08:42
Hi, thanks for replying. nope i do not have fever... just worried that it could be something serious. as its on the right side....

Dazza123
30-05-15, 08:56
Hi

My brother had appendicitis last year, he could barely move or speak due to the pain and I practically had to carry him into the hospital when I took him there, so no it doesn't sound like its this.