PDA

View Full Version : achy pain????

bambamers
27-01-07, 19:26
HI IM HOPING SOMEONE WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

BASICALLY IVE BEEN EXPERIENCING ACHY PAINS VERY LOW DOWN JUST ABOVE MY PUBIC BONE,ITS A CONSTANT ACHE THAT SEEMS TO GO THROUGH TO MY LOWER BACK.
ITS RATHER LIKE WHEN YOU FIRST COME ON YOUR PERIOD BUT ITS NOT THAT.IM THINKING IT COULD BE A WATER INFECTION BUT I DONT HAVE THE USUAL STINGING OR BURNING WHEN GOING FOR A WEE.

I WISH THERE WAS JUST ONE DAY WHERE I DONT FEEL ILL OR WORRIED

LOUISE

chaplinfan
27-01-07, 21:18
Hi Louise,
Sorry you're not feeling good. Is it possible you could have a pulled muscle in your back? Or maybe have a kidney infection?
Hope you get well soon,
Lara

bambamers
27-01-07, 22:12
dont think so

louise x

Rennie1989
27-01-07, 23:26
When you are anxious and panicky your body can become really tensed which causes ache.

I have a back condition and when I am nervous/panicky/anxious my body stiffens and my back starts to really ache, and my shoulders too.

Just relax. Have a hot bath with a cup of tea (delight!). If the ache still persists for a week then see a doctor.

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."

seeker
27-01-07, 23:54
I think probably pulled/tense muslce or possibly some sort of IBS. I get similar pains. If there was a kidney infection, you would have a temperature and be in agony and probably passing blood - you'd know about it basically! I'd try a hot water bottle and rest!

bambamers
29-01-07, 20:02
i have been to the doctors today about these pains and she said its probavly a water infection so gave me anti biotics and i had to put a sample in.well ive taken 2 antibiotics and the pain has got worse as the day has gone on.its a really bad ache right through from my front to my back very low down.im really worried can anyone help

louise x

lass
29-01-07, 20:35
I can't really help other than to say that usually antibiotics take a good 24 hours before you notice any effect. Can you try and take some pain killers and go to bed with a hot water bottle? Then hopefully tomorrow you will wake up feeling a bit better.

You're probably feeling very tense at the moment too, and I always find when I'm anxious that the pain is magnified about 1000 times!

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Caroline
xx

bambamers
31-01-07, 11:24
ive just had my water sample results back and it turns out its not a water infection but i still have the pain sogoing to go back to the doctors tomorrow as i cant get an appointment today and now im really worried

lass
01-02-07, 19:02
How did you get on today at the doctors Louise? Hope you're ok.

Caroline
xx

bambamers
01-02-07, 23:01
thanks for asking.i had an internal and swabs taken as they are making sure i dont have any infections eg in my womb from when i gave birth 6mths ago.i asked if they come back clear well what then but i didnt get much response.im sure they think i just make it up.x