PDA

View Full Version : pain under left rib full wen eating needing to wee everyour

Beckie4567
31-05-15, 20:47
im very anxious i have this pain pressure under left rib asltho somethings blocked there im also consrapated and need to wee often cpild this be related to constapation

---------- Post added at 18:34 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

anyone please

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:34 ----------

no one ?

Beckie4567
01-06-15, 06:40
100 views and no one guess I'm dead ten

Gary A
01-06-15, 11:02
100 views and no one guess I'm dead ten

:doh:

What kind of thing is that to say? Just because people may not have had a similar experience or be able to tell you exactly what it is you give it the big "guess I'm dead then." What an utterly ridiculous attitude.

It's probably a minor stomach bug or perhaps a nervous stomach, God knows you've been doing your best to be anxious for some time now, so it's hardly surprising your stomach is playing up a bit. If it's concerning you then see your doctor, but you really need to try harder to stop gravitating from one paranoia episode to the next.

Beckie4567
03-06-15, 18:20
im not thanks when i eat my stomach feels bloated like im full i dont think.i can make that up do.u

Gary A
03-06-15, 20:20
I never said you were making it up, in fact, I even said it's no surprise your stomach is playing up. In what way does that imply that I think you're making anything up? I think you need to stop trying to convince yourself that every ache and pain is a death sentence, it seems like one or two people around here like getting pissy when their concerns aren't treated with the same hysteria that they attach to it.

I honestly cannot understand this attitude.

Beckie4567
03-06-15, 22:14
ok thanks gary

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

and by the way thus is axiety forum for.people who have it

Gary A
04-06-15, 09:14
Sure, but the ultimate goal of this forum, surely, is to get people to be less anxious and also see how irrational their anxiety is. I for one can understand anxiety and the way it makes you think, but surely when you post a question or concern, you'd much rather see someone replying telling you that your fears are unfounded and irrational?

You take it completely the other direction. If nobody responds you take that as a sure signal that your fears are real, if someone responds telling you that your fears are without merit, you get snarky and indignant. I just don't get it.

In essence, you're initial post declaring yourself "dead" because nobody responded is simply an attempt at guilt tripping people. That's unfair, especially when you consider you spent a lot of time telling people not to respond to you unless they do so in a manner that you approve of. I merely suggested that you need to try harder to stop going from one episode of paranoia to another based on pretty mundane symptoms. Yes, anxiety makes you do this, but that doesn't excuse the fact that it's the wrong attitude.

To simply say "I do this because I have anxiety" is you simply surrendering to it. To beat anxiety you simply must fight it. People here can and will help, but the first step must be taken by you, the fight must be carried on by you.

Beckie4567
13-06-15, 08:41
Ok gary lol

Gary A
13-06-15, 10:37
Ok gary lol

I'm trying to offer you advice and as per usual you just get obnoxious and smarmy. Do what you want, I'm done trying and by the looks of the tumbleweed rolling through this thread, so are most people.

Beckie4567
13-06-15, 11:57
Thank god

crazymum25
13-06-15, 22:16
Trapped wind !!! Its made me cry before I no the feeling like something stuck sharp pain

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

Trapped wind!!