PDA

View Full Version : Drunk from glass with chipped side

phil06
31-05-15, 20:29
I had one sip from a glass which had small/medium chip in the corner. My mum disposed of it but I never seen if the glass was there. It was a clean one so maybe got broken when it was in the dishwasher or being washed.

I never felt any chunks of glass I don't think could I have swallowed fragments or am I over worrying?

23fish
31-05-15, 21:02
I expect it got chipped in the dishwasher. It happens all the time in my house! Try not to worry about it

MyNameIsTerry
01-06-15, 06:48
I think you are over worring, Phil, but then you have issues with contamination so you bound to. You are trying to rationalise it though and thats a step in the right direction.

Usually they get broke when cleaning or putting back in cupboards. If you bit into it, I think you would have noticed.

Adam1910
02-06-15, 12:42
I think you're definitely over-worrying. Even if you did consume the very small piece of glass, there's a very small chance of anything happening from doing so. Especially when mixed with other contents of the gut and the wearing down of some sharp edges by stomach acids, if small enough.

Don't panic. You'll be fine