PDA

View Full Version : Lonely

Help1989
31-05-15, 21:48
This is quite sad but I feel very isolated at the moment. I'm not feeling physically well at all... Stomach is off, aching all over, exhausted. I have chronic fatigue syndrome so I'm not stranger to feeling ill but this is just too much. The general anxiety and health anxiety on top of everything is far too much to handle. I'm starting anti depressants again tomorrow and I'm waiting for cbt. I just can't help this overwhelming feeling of dread and worry about being very ill because of all my symptoms. It's getting too much to handle every day and I can't go on like this.
I can't talk to the person I usually talk to because they have their own health issues at the moment. Other people just don't understand and just say 'you're fine' or 'just don't think about it'. I think feeling physically unwell on top of my anxiety symptoms has made everything 100 times worse. I'm not enjoying life at all :( I'm having scans and an operation in a few weeks and I'm worrying about that. I just want to feel healthy and worry free.
Just thought I'd post this as a way of getting my thoughts out

dally
31-05-15, 22:07
Its good that your u can 'talk' here, when your other means is not available to you just now.
You will have a lot if of worry with your scans and op etc, but hopefully the docs will sort things out. The AD will help lift you ur anxiety and let you think more positively. With any luck the ADs will be working by the time your getting CBT so you can make full use of it.

Help1989
31-05-15, 22:18
Thank you for your reply. I really do hope the ADs start to work soon, I'm a bit annoyed at myself for letting it get this bad before going on them again. I will try and update regularly so I can keep a record of how I'm doing, then maybe when I look back in a few months I will see how far I have come

dally
31-05-15, 23:16
Yes, I am learning that putting things in writing helps to clarify problems,and you will certainly b able to gauge improvements

swgrl09
01-06-15, 01:22
I agree, putting things in writing is very helpful. I'm sorry you are struggling, depression and anxiety are crippling and that is not including the physical health issues you have going on. I'm glad you are getting help and doing the right thing to take care of yourself. It's really hard to take those steps.