PDA

View Full Version : Lip twitching and dizzy when moving eyes or head

Lance123
31-05-15, 23:17
Hello all,

I've had anxiety troubles most of my life . I'm now 29 and a few months ago was given celexa by a doctor . Since than things only got worse really. I felt like a zombie on celexa and after I took it for a couple months or maybe a bit more I started to get really dizzy when I would move my eyes. After that began for a bit I slowly dropped the dose and now have not taken and for a few weeks or so. About 2 or 3 weeks ago I began to have a lip twitch on my lower right lip . Probably twitches anywhere from 10 to 50 times a day . I'm now having terrible stress and anxiety from the twitching and increased anxiety since being off celexa. Whenever you type anything health related into google it always goes to the absolute worst option possible . Tumour , ms , Parkinson's etc..... ,,,I know lip twitching can be caused by celexa withdrawl , and from anxiety ,,,,but I guess I have no idea what is really goin on.its all I can seem to focus on no matter how hard I try . If I think of something else for a bit my lip will twitch or I'll move my eyes and get dizzy and than it begins all over. Has anybody experienced these things?

Libra
01-06-15, 11:01
I too have had occasions of moving my eyes when laying down and things feel a bit spacey. I think its to do with tight scalp muscles ?

highandlow
02-06-15, 14:46
Hi twitches are normal and common in those with anxiety . As a stand alone thing they aren't anytiing serious :)