PDA

View Full Version : Worrying About Some Symptoms

karl
07-09-04, 19:03
I keep worrying about afew of the symptoms i have

I get alot of twitching in my neck, arms and legs, but im also getting these little jumpy movements where my arms, leg or head will sort of jump from side to side or just slightly jump now and again and have never heard this to be a symptom of depression/anxiety i know the twitching may be normal as i know when your under stress you can get nervous twitches.
My hands are very shaky as well more shaky than they have ever been but the doc thinks thats a side effect of my medication.

Anyone get anything similair to this.

Thanks

Karl :D

karl
07-09-04, 19:10
Also another thing is i get twitching in my face near my jaw and my throat is this normal as well as i worry something may be wrong with my nerves

Karl

snowman
07-09-04, 19:16
In the early 3- 4 weekas of taking cipralex I used to get jerky muscle movements for no reason, especially when I was falling a sleep. A side effect. Nothing to worry about. Will pass.

S

karl
07-09-04, 19:21
Thanks for your reply snowman i had it just before i started cipralex but it seems to have got worse since ive been on it was just concerned thats all but hopefully its nothing to worry about.

:D