PDA

View Full Version : Life Changing..Miss The Old Me!!

JenBobs
01-06-15, 15:32
Heyy all my names jen known as jenbobs to my closest im 29 and currently suffer from major panic attacks. I guess i needed someone i can talk to that gets me understands how im feeling. This is all new to me but so are panic attacks. I miss the person i used to be it has changed my life massively and its hard for non sufferers to understand. Lots of love xxxx

venusbluejeans
01-06-15, 15:38
Hiya JenBobs and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Steve163
01-06-15, 22:01
Hi Jen,
I joined the forum today (1/6/15). Just know you are not alone and people do understand if they have experienced them.
Have you been to see your doctor?

All the best,

Steve.

helloworld
01-06-15, 23:02
Hi Jen,

I started getting severe and frequent panic attacks at the start of the year, after a very stressful period in my life. Am pleased to say have managed to get on top of it a bit now, through a combination of lifestyle changes, CBT and pills.... If you want to chat feel free to PM.

Best,
Mark