PDA

View Full Version : Pains in head.

zippy
01-06-15, 21:06
Does anyone else get sharp pains in your head that last seconds and feel sick and funny when you do?

Liv7117
01-06-15, 22:50
Yes! I literally get this exact same thing and was actually considering starting a thread on it. I get these sharp, horrible pains in my head and just as you said, they make me feel very strange. But they only last a couple seconds and then disappear. I've been getting these very frequently lately

Darwin73
01-06-15, 23:15
Yes, I think they are called ice-pick headaches. I've had them on and off for more than 20 years and when I get them, they seem to recur several times a day. Stress or tiredness definitely makes them worse for me.

Joeee
01-06-15, 23:56
Yes I keep getting them recently, but the weird thing is I only get them if I think about it :huh::huh:

Blonde123
14-06-15, 10:35
I get them. Always in the same place on the left in and around my ear. They are not painful because they don't last long enough. They start in the afternoon, stop if I lie down and randomly come and go. They started about 2 yrs ago for two month and then disappeared until Deb this year. Same thing happened again, lasted for 2 months on and off then stopped! It's freaking me out and making me think it's serious. They started again about 3 days ago and are more in my ear which makes me think it's spread ����