PDA

View Full Version : Time for change

Freedom4me
01-06-15, 22:56
Hello, I've been lost for many years, it's been suggested that anxiety was the issue but it's such a loose term that I never really accepted it or realised it was a diagnosis It's still a little hard to accept that I am in the right place. However having landed quite unexpectedly on the site, to read and recognise so much of what I experience is happening to others was like finding I was not the only one on a deserted island . I hope we can help to heal each other, life is too precious to fret away. I've taken a few weeks off work to try to sort myself out, this seems like a good place to start. Kia kaha

venusbluejeans
01-06-15, 23:02
Hiya Freedom4me and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Steve163
02-06-15, 01:45
Kia ora,

I hope you begin to find some answers on here, I am a veteran of panic disorders and all that jazz...I hit the booze which wasn't particularly helpful and I haven't drunk alcohol for over ten years. I am looking into Mindfulness at the moment and seeing how things go.

Kia kaha,

Steve

''We cannot fight ourselves and win.''