PDA

View Full Version : Online support group and meet up group in Kent

kashameets
01-06-15, 23:32
Hi we have a group on facebook called Depression, anxiety self help which is a closed group where you can talk privately with other sufferers to give and gain support from each other, only members of the group can see anything written on the group and as the group name is just the initials of Depression, anxiety self help no one but members know what the group is for.
We also have meets once a month in various areas of Kent. (These are informal meets and are not arranged or attended by any professionals)

If you would like to join the group to just chat or come to a meet please log in to facebook and then click this link and ask to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/DASHCHATROOM/
:) ( You MUST log in to your facebook account BEFORE clicking the link as it is a "closed group" and not a "public page" .:)

kashameets
25-07-15, 13:42
Areas we have meets in.
BROMLEY
EYNSFORD
MAIDSTONE

The Geezer
28-07-15, 21:37
This is a brilliant group that i would recommend to anyone. I've been a member for a couple of years now, and have made many good friends. There are no proffessionals involved, just a group of people that have similar problems, its all very friendly and imformal, and i have had lots of good advice from fellow sufferers. The meets once a month are really good too, always friendly and a chance to meet the people you've made friends with online. Best thing i ever done was joining DASH

kashameets
08-10-15, 19:26
:D

DonnaT
13-10-15, 14:45
when do you meet usually

kashameets
24-10-15, 15:39
We meet once a month :)

sandie
09-12-15, 14:34
Are there any members of this group who are close to Ashford ?

kashameets
30-01-16, 17:27
Are members are all over the UK, even have a member who lives in Canada :D

Mojo61
07-03-16, 13:26
I'm near Sittingbourne in Kent and would love to hear from from anyone local to this area with regards to meeting up for a coffee and chat

kashameets
29-10-16, 09:45
Meet next month in Bromley. :)

kashameets
17-11-16, 09:58
:)