PDA

View Full Version : Dancing on Ice - Rescue Remedy and EFT

Wenjoy
28-01-07, 07:57
Hi there
Has anyone been watching dancing on ice??

Stephen Gately last week admitted he used EFT to help get over his panic and last night he admitted he uses Rescue Remedy Spray to help calm his nerves!!!
Interesting- even famous people suffer from PAs!!
Love wenjoy x

jo61
28-01-07, 09:50
I think more 'famous' people suffer than ever admit it. They are human like all the rest of us.

Love Jo x

Moonstone
29-01-07, 20:11
i need a bucketful of rescue remedy after watching that gorgeous skater Daniel!!!! ( partnering the girl from Emmerdale...dont know her name....never watch it )
the old heartbeat quickens a tad when he comes on! his smile is my rescue remedy........[Sigh...]

( sorry that was off topic really but i couldnt help myself :D:D)

davidthegnome
02-02-07, 01:50
EFT is really a great technique for dealing with all sorts of issues. Fears, phobias, anxieties, depression and on and on. I've been using it for about a month now, with regular sessions with a master, Pat Farrell. She's very good. I'd say that EFT works miracles. It may not be an instant cure or take care of everything right away, but with persistent use it can really help a lot. I tap every day. For anyone who doesn't know, you can get the free manual at www.emofree.com

I've had some really good experiences with EFT and I'd recommend it to anyone. It's not a magic cure, but it is a great tool to aid you in any physical or emotional trauma.

carldourish
26-02-07, 19:02
I know England lost at rugby at the weekend, but even Fly Half Jonny Wilkinson as admitted to using EFT before Games, so now EFT is entering the Sporting World, something I'm involved within. You can imagine the stress World class sportsmen/women are under before they have to perform. I can see, not to long in the future that we will be having the sports performers tapping before they take a long jump, or final putt to win Golf. etc.

So keep tapping folks

Carl

sandie
27-02-07, 10:38
Hi everyone

Stephen Fry disappeared for a few weeks just as his brand new show was opening a few yers ago; he too is a victim of panic attacks and felt totally unable to face the audience. On Sunday I was listening to Clive Anderson interviewing Donny Osmond; Donny admitted to terrible stage fright when he took on the role of "Joseph" - he ended up having nearly 3 years of therapy!!

Panic attacks and anxiety don't discriminate and can hit anyone at anytime - whatever their circumstances!!

Sandie

PS: I'd like Keiran Bracken to win Dancing on Ice (brilliant rugby player), and it was a shame England lost at the weekend - they didn't play badly, but Ireland played better!!!! and are of course, the favourites to win the Six Nations.

charlotte07
27-02-07, 13:20
hiya,can someone pm me pls to tell me what eft is,and if its any good,i,ll get some if it is,thats if it comes in a bottle lol

cheers charlotte

Panic1971
27-02-07, 14:03
Hi

EFT is a technique which can help with panic attacks/anxiety and a whole load of other things. There is a free downloadable manual at www.emofree.com (http://www.emofree.com)

Hope this helps

Ann

carldourish
27-02-07, 19:51
If anyone whats any advice on EFT, Please feel free to PM me.

Carl