PDA

View Full Version : blurry vision

lorraine
02-06-15, 10:33
hi

last couple of days been getting blurry vision. My eyes are itchy and sticky. When i focus on things its like a film is over my eyes.

I have also noticed i need to wear my long distance glasses more and more. Especially if i have worn them for driving and taken them off find it hard to focus. I also wear glasses for reading a close up stuff. Think really i need byfocals and wear them all the time. Although even when i put them on still have this like film vision over my eyes.

Anybody every experienced this.

Lorraine

lorraine
02-06-15, 14:39
hi

has nobody had anything like this

lorraine

Emilym80
03-06-15, 02:30
Hi Lorraine,

That sounds like allergies to me, I have the same thing. You should see your optician to confirm (they can diagnose it very easily by looking at your eyelids) and, if it is, give you eyedrops for it.

Take care

help me 21
07-06-15, 19:41
Hiya yes I get this all the time. I have it now. Blurred misty vision and feels like I carnt see I can though. It's so scary bits of vision is really dull. So scared they ich eyelids do burn now and again. But I have blocked glands. And serve anxiety

Autumn4
07-06-15, 19:49
Hi it sounds rather like conjunctivitis - try bathing each eye with boiled water a couple of times a day using clean cotton wool for each eye. Please try not to worry as it doesn't sound like anything at all serious.:)