PDA

View Full Version : Achy breaky heart..... Returned!!!!!!

bingjam
02-06-15, 11:20
Ok so, for like a month or so I keep getting a heavy dull ache feeling in my left aem... Cue major heart worries

Now the pain is in my shoulder too..... This is a sign that there actually is something wrong with my heart and it's just going stop beating... Right ???

I've already had a panic attack due to this this morning and I'm generally terrifed!!!! Even now I'm having the panic feelings return, and it's making me question that it's not actually panic,.... It's a sign that something is wrong, seriously wrong

I've been feeling short of breath this morning too, and I went really dizzy the other day

Anyone help me out before I drive myself insane or ring an ambulance and say my hearts going to stop!!!!

Gary A
02-06-15, 12:21
Ok so, for like a month or so I keep getting a heavy dull ache feeling in my left aem... Cue major heart worries

Now the pain is in my shoulder too..... This is a sign that there actually is something wrong with my heart and it's just going stop beating... Right ???

Wrong. Pain in the left arm can be a sign of heart disease, but it generally starts in the centre of the chest then radiates to the arm. Also, you'd be suffering other symptoms like severe nausea and sweating. You don't look a day over 25 so that's another reason to completely dismiss heart trouble. If you're suffering panic attacks then that can cause muscular aches due to tensed muscles and dizziness due to hyperventilation and adrenaline rushes.

bingjam
02-06-15, 12:30
I do hae chest pain occasionally too that's the thing...

I'm 24 but 25 in July.... I've calmed myself down now but still got that horrible anxious feeling, I have these heart worries but haven't felt like this for a while, but I have been stressed over the past couple of days maybe that's why I'm feeling terrible today

When I get something in my head it makes me so much worse!

Gary A
02-06-15, 12:31
Have you spoken to your doctor about it?

bingjam
02-06-15, 12:39
I have a phobia of doctors so I hardly ever go to him....

Weird I suppose considering I hve health anxiety

---------- Post added at 12:39 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

I have a phobia of doctors so I hardly ever go to him....

Weird I suppose considering I hve health anxiety

Gary A
02-06-15, 12:48
Not really, some people with health a anxiety do the whole avoidance thing so it's not all that unusual. I'd certainly advise going to see the doctor if you're worried, the chances are this is all down to muscular tension and anxiety symptoms.

bingjam
02-06-15, 12:51
I hope your right ☺️

Thanks for the replies