PDA

View Full Version : shakes

lildutt
28-01-07, 09:58
is it normal to have shakes
my whole body shaking

jo61
28-01-07, 10:02
Not sure if it's normal but it happens to me from time to time. It can be a symptom of anxiety and sometimes a side effect of medication.

Love Jo x

lildutt
28-01-07, 10:09
thanks

honeybee3939
28-01-07, 10:47
Hi Foxy

try these links they may help

Body shakes
brain shakes (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4334)
Shaking (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4806)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

seeker
28-01-07, 11:44
I used to have really bad all over body shakes after a panic attack - the body getting rid of excess adrenaline and tension. I now have constant muscle twitching - not so much shaking,as definite twitches. Can you give any further description of yours?! Do they happen all the time?

Robin
28-01-07, 11:55
I get stress headaches. And if I’m having an anxiety attack I can sometimes twitch but that's rare, thank goodness. However I get the shakes all the time - not too much but visibly shaking.

Robin

hogwarts
28-01-07, 14:13
Hello all just to say i don't get the shakes i get the trembles like mad i have got them today i know why i have them because i had a bottle of wine while i was watching footy last knight alcohol and anxiety don't mix i know now not to do it.

Gareth.

hogwarts
28-01-07, 14:15
Hi seeker how are you feeling now you was very upset last week are you feeling better.

Gareth.

manmoor
28-01-07, 14:19
I dont get shakes Bel but just wanted to give you a wee hug hun ((((((hugs))))) xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

seeker
28-01-07, 15:58
Hello hogwarts (great name by the way - can't wait for the final book!) and thank you for asking! I am ok today - it's my thirtieth birthday today and I have had a lovely day so far. Mentally, i feel better - I still have donw days, but they are getting fewer and farther between them. Physically,as soon as I stop twitching and being tired, then I will be fine, too - getting there, though! How are you?

lildutt
28-01-07, 21:59
thanks all i still got them but im sure it isnt to do with meds