PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss

zx123
02-06-15, 20:46
Hi,
I have a problem where I am worried about losing weight.

Over the last year I have lost quite a lot of weight due to some changes in that have occurred in my life. I have started university and moved into student accommodation and as a result of these changes my weight has gone down quite a lot. I used to be about 11 st but I now weigh about 9 st 9 Ibs.

My eating habits have changed a lot in this time and I have found that I don't eat as much as I used to. As well as eating less I also do more excercise in the form of walking and this combination has led to the weight loss.

As a result of my weight loss I think I have developed some distorted ideas about food and I now worry obsess about being healthy and feel anxious if I eat too much.

I now want to put on weight but I am finding thid difficult to do. Even though I am now eating more healthily than I was before I find that I am still losing weight.

I have been to the doctors and they told me that there was nothing medically wrong which would make me lose weight but I am concerned about the effect that losing any more weight will have on my health.