PDA

View Full Version : Back to being anxious again

Alice1
03-06-15, 03:08
I've been busy with exams so have basically refused myself the worry of my health even though I have been getting symptoms still, but the extra thoughts accompanying the symptoms have started to trickle back now they're over.

I am also worried about my mum being ill and my boyfriend going to Canada for three months I September and I don't think that's helping as my boyfriend is a beautiful human being and helps and understands me so so much.

I've been getting on and off sharp pains in the left side of my head for months now and they've been particularly bad the past week or so.
My throw is still red and often sore and phlemy and I worry my mouth and throat are abnormal and hence I have cancer.
My stomach has also gone back to being a bit funky like before I was on the lansoprazole.
My breathing and heart rate on the other hand are scary but I tend to now accept them as anxiety (with my boyfriends help). My periods have been fairly regular for 3 months now so that seems ok maybe.
I'm at home now and its late and I twisted my ankle so have ice on it even though it isn't that bad so I'm in a bit of a state.