PDA

View Full Version : sinus issues

cattia
03-06-15, 07:04
I've had sinus issues on and off for years. Lately I've been feeling run down and stressed and it's got worse again. I wake up in the morning every day with a dry scratchy throat and I'm full of phlegm even though I don't have a cold. I have permanent post nasal drip and my constantly have to clear my throat. Because I've been feeling under the weather I am worrying about cancer. I'm also wondering if silent reflux could cause this as my sinus issues always flare up when I'm stressed or tired.

Libra
03-06-15, 10:20
Hi Cattia, I have Perennial rhinitis, still not confirmed which are the allergens,sensitivities other than some foods and pollens and perfumes.. I have sinus issues all year round and air pressure can also affect them. Also have same as you PND.I also get lightheaded ,dizzy when really congested. Same here with sinus, worse when anxious and always with muscle tension running alongside.

swgrl09
03-06-15, 12:07
Yup, mine are from indoor and outdoor allergies. All similar symptoms.

cattia
03-06-15, 19:52
Thank you for the replies. I seem to have a lot of muscle tension too and I sometimes wonder if that is a contributing factor? Do other people get painful swallowing from this? I find it switches sides but tends to be one side at a time that's affected.

swgrl09
03-06-15, 21:33
I get painful swallowing from neck muscle pain and jaw/tmj issues!

Libra
05-06-15, 21:14
Had a bad sinus headache this afternoon probably the humid air and was rubbing over bridge of nose and temple and went dizzy.Is this sinus ?