PDA

View Full Version : Advise needed

Petersmith2015
03-06-15, 19:38
Hi like most people here I need help.

Meds: sertraline 200mg
Diazapan 2mg morning and night
Amitriplin 30mg

I have been on the above meds for around 8 years coping with a disorder that basically mean my muscles in my shoulders compress my nerves, anxiety is a huge issue and after loosing my kids and wife life has gone badly down hill.

I am walking and using various techniques to keep adrenalin down but I have pain making anxiety and anxiety fueling the pain. I hate taking pills. I know cbt bit unfortunately I want to find a doctor privately as mine just prescribes what I ask for. I am having low points that are far too low. I have tried counciling. I drink to sleep, it's the only time I do, I hate it but it works but then I am more depressed the next day. I won't take sleeping pills. I have been left on my meds so long and I am scared to change anti d as I tried it before when I flipped from citilopram. There are very good reasons why I am like this but I don't want to post them public. I need some help with meds I have avoided changing and my gp just keeps prescribing them. What type of private doctor do I need to see to get my meds review to try and lift me out of the whole I am in?