PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Oknuj
04-06-15, 18:43
I'm not sure if I'm quite doing this right - but I'll give it a go:)

Hello! I am 15 years old and I suffer of anxiety in the form of needing the toilet all the time which has lead to agoraphobia, which is ruining my life.

I also have OCD, I have to use the right side of my body for everything or it doesn't feel symmetrical - when walking I walk lightly on my left foot or hop if nobody's looking (which as you can imagine leads to me looking like a bit of an idiot!) Although I've learnt to live with this from a young age and it doesn't bother me.

I have no idea what to do about these problems but needing to pee when out and about is terrifying and I skip school and trips often.

To take my mind off this I'm learning Japanese. It serves as an excellent distraction.

Hopefully this site can provide some help for me! Nice to meet you all!:D

venusbluejeans
04-06-15, 18:50
Hiya Oknuj and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Oknuj
04-06-15, 18:51
Thank you!