PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, I think I need your Help!

Khafre
28-01-07, 15:18
I just woke up in a cold sweat and I'm shaking. I also have a pain in my left wrist which is totally freaking me out. It's right where my pulse is. Has ANYONE had this one? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

wendy
28-01-07, 15:28
Hi

This is one of my most common symtpoms and is most definatley anxiety, you have described how it get it totally. When I think rationally I(not very often[:I]) I think it is prob due to lying on arm / hand when asleep, Im often awoken mid sleep with this and sometimes get numbness aswell, the cold sweats and shakes are also common nightime / sleep anxiety symptoms, guess our minds are still anxious when we are sleeping, It will pass as the day goes on, Hope your soon feeling better

Wendy x

Khafre
28-01-07, 15:30
Ah that's reassuring thanks for the info. :)

sal
28-01-07, 15:57
Hi hun

Hope your anxiety has settled down a bit. I know it is hard to think rationally when you are in an anxious state but it will pass, hold onto that thought.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

angiebaby
28-01-07, 16:31
I get a lot of muscle aches and pains that i never used to get and some are now constant and in the same place all the time. It does worry me sometimes because i think it could be something else but try not to focus on that as i have always got something else to worry about. LOL.

Angiebaby.x
It takes a minute to get anxiety, but a lifetime to get rid of it!!!