PDA

View Full Version : Terrified.....hives every evening!

mintxy
06-06-15, 11:18
Please help.... Recently ive been goong through what i think is gallbladder issues, for the past 2 weeks ive been getting this weird thing going on, it started out as itching hands (i googled and scared myself to death) went to the docs and she scheduled me for a gallbladder scan (next weds) i was initially waking up with itchy palms, then a week ago i woke up woth hives all over my torso, legs and arms.... It took all my strength to go to a&e as i was terrified, they sent me away as i had no pain and the rash had gone, told me to take a benadryl. Every evening since then (no problems during the day) the hoves are back, starting with a few on my arms and i panic and take a benadryl which sorts it out, but i feel these attacks are getting worse each night! Im eating virtually nothing, last bight i thought id go out to see if it happens there (thought it might be somehting in my house) but as scheduled 1800, a huge outbreak happened, my eyes had some swelling, tingling lips, hives all over chest, took a benadryl and withhin40 mins they were gone. This morning i woke up terrified about what is to come tonight, im in the midst of a sever HA attack, and dont know how to get out of it, i feel like sotting outside a&e from 5pm just incase... Its ruinjng my life at the moment and im crying constantly! Please please help x

mintxy
07-06-15, 18:53
Anyone? Please???

Autumn4
07-06-15, 19:29
This does sound like you are having an allergic reaction to something. Are you taking meds at a particular time? Were you in your car each time before it happened ? Using a different product ?

---------- Post added at 19:29 ---------- Previous post was at 19:21 ----------

Has it happened again this evening? I really don't think its serious but just something giving you a mild allergic reaction.:)

mintxy
07-06-15, 20:20
Thanks for your reply, this is day 9 now, and like clockwork i got in and it started, but like i said the same thing happend when i was out of the house on friday so i doubt its in my house?? Im panicking so bad that this is going to turn into anaphalaxos, ive made my head hurt so much by googling....something i havent done for so long now but its like the floodgates are open! Im feelihg terrible, cant even look my family in the eyes as i just feel like i wont be here much longer....crying all day.

Autumn4
07-06-15, 20:31
On Friday did you go home before going out?

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

Do you mind me asking how old you are & if you are working ?

mintxy
07-06-15, 20:48
Im 38, housewife at moment with kids, i was at home all day, left around 4 and it started at 1830! It was previously in the mornings i would wake up with it but now its creeping in every evening so i take another benadryl which does stop it but i cant help but worry considering ive been having what i think is gallbladder attacks and my health anxiety is out of control! I just cant get a handle on it this time

Autumn4
07-06-15, 21:00
Well it just feels as if it is caused by something you are around each day. Are you using anything different i.e washing powder, make up, perfume, household cleaner, new pet ? Really think as it could be something you haven't even considered. Try the 8 - 12 breathing exercise to help calm you down as i imagine that you are hyperventilating. Breathe in for 8 & out for 12 or just breath out for longer than you breathe in. Do this for a few mins several times a day as well as when you are feeling out of control. I was taught this years after suffering panic attacks & it takes practice but is the best.

mintxy
07-06-15, 21:10
Thanks for the info, i can usually calm myself down as it it usually never something i can actually see! This time it is! Nothing new that i can think of, i cleaned like a maniac for the first few days, even dettoled and hoovered the bed! But i really cant think of anything different, and i thought going out would give me some hope but it didnt! It mad me worse

Autumn4
08-06-15, 20:26
Hi how are you today ? :)

mintxy
09-06-15, 13:57
Thanks for reply
Hi thanks so much for your concern, i had a mad panic yesterday and ran to a&e, they took bloods and done an ultrasound of my upper abdo, all was normal. I felt better for a while and then last night had the horrible indigestion pains again for 10 or so mins, woke up with this itchy rash..... Now back to googling ( i know i shouldnt) but thought id quickly look up hpyloro and hives, then found...... Lymphoma!!! Starting to panic again! Just had a shower for the forst time in 3 days! X