PDA

View Full Version : Grrr....Stupid Leg

misskittie
07-06-15, 04:23
Well I had about a week of relief. I felt awesome. Went out shopping for my birthday and just spent some time on me. After a few days I went wow I haven't measured my legs in 4 days, same with checkin my temperature or blood pressure. Didn't have a single panic attack. My leg was feeling damn near 100%. I was so happy and thought I was finally getting out of this hole.
But Thursday I had an appointment with a neurologist that I had been waiting awhile for that my dr had set up to see if it was nerves causing my pain and well I should have just cancelled but figured what the hell its feeling better and I still haven't gotten any real answers what caused it maybe he can give me something. Well all the pushing and prodding he did checking the strength of my legs brought the pain back. I feel like I've been losing my mind since. He did say he figured it was muscular cus it all looked good to him but I can't make it go away again. I've been doing yoga, affirmations and meditation to no avail. I'm trying to tell myself the pain keeps moving and changing from crampy to stabbing to whatever so it's gotta be my anxiety right. It's so frustrating cus I just want this all to stop.