PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

cel
07-06-15, 12:04
Hello!

I have been coming to No More Panic for a while now to read forums and this site has helped me so much with my anxiety (especially HA) but today I finally decided to take the plunge and join.

I have suffered with anxiety for over a year now, mostly with Health Anxiety and have thought I have had a brain tumor, heart attack, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, stomach cancer, lung cancer, mouth cancer, throat cancer, leukemia, blood clots etc etc the list goes on. Mainly worrying about cancer. I feel like maybe because I read so many stories in media its embedded in my mind that I will eventually have it or I already do and will find out too late. I'm hoping that joining this site will help me with my anxiety by talking with others who suffer too. I just hope that in the future I will be able to feel myself again and be able to live a normal life without checking myself constantly and using Dr Google to diagnose myself although I know that's the worse thing I can do!

venusbluejeans
07-06-15, 12:10
Hiya cel and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: