PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Escalating

shazbog
08-06-15, 08:16
Hi I posted about the cough cold etc and how terribly anxious and scared about this I am ....... Probably more so know as looks like there is not really anyone out there that has those feelings well now the feelings are getting worse

I now have the constant feeling of shakiness in my stomach and am thinking I am cold - cannot drop off to sleep and wake up in major panic after probably an hour - I really don't know how much more u can cope with ......feel it is soooooo hard coping with day to dat life and having any sort of good feelings - my patience is at an all time low and I feel I am either going to explode or just sit in corner and cry xx please can someone help and give me some hints on how to cope with this - I now just cannot really Cope anymore - been like thus for at least 10 days (also think that it cannot do me any good feeling like thus constantly) now expecting to have a heart attack or something

shazbog
08-06-15, 16:20
So fed up of the constant butterflies - can't drop off to sleep and when I do I wake within an hour panic again ....... I don't think I can take much more I am broken :-(. This has to stop just cannot cope anymore