PDA

View Full Version : Is my imagination right???

bingjam
08-06-15, 15:25
So.... I get married in 9 months and all I can think is I won't be alive that long etc etc....

But recently I've been been having dreams and random thoughts that something is going to happen to my fiancé... He's been really tired recently, I know he gets up at 5 am for work but he's been doing that for 4 years it's only been a month or so he's been really tired and has lost a bit of weight. He rang me on his break today and told me that he's fount a lump a little bigger than a pea by his Adam's apple, it doesn't hurt it's very hard and doesn't move...

Should I make him an appointment with the gp as I think I need to but he's one of them who thinks a broken bone is nothing... Or is it just me being me???

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

Anyone

lyndau63
09-06-15, 00:55
Hi,

I was like that before I got married...43 years ago . I had a thing about the month of January and freaked out every time he got in a car. Sounds crazy, eh? Having said that, for both of your sakes, I should get it checked out and then you can move on.

Liv7117
09-06-15, 02:24
Hi I get that feeling a lot. It usually happens to me before a big event or something I'm excited for. I think it's a common anxiety symptom. I'm sure you and your fiancé are going to be fine. Try not to stress and enjoy your wedding :)