PDA

View Full Version : here we go again

leenalou
09-06-15, 06:20
hi everyone
not posted in a while been doing ok for the last 12month but still come on and read up on your posts.

as stated above havent had any anxiety or panic for about 12 months but tuesday night of last week it started again i was asleep and a panic attack woke me and its been ongoing for a week now.
i take 20mg fluoxetine have done for a few years, now im not sure if i need an increase or a med change as im not coping at the minute.

the mornings are the worst i usually wake around the time the panic attack happened last week (3.3,15am)and it hits right away the adrenaline, the nausea, ect...

any encouragement/advice is welcome im going to try and get in to see my doctor (usually impossible) and take it from there.

sorry for the long post
tc leena x

sial72
09-06-15, 07:36
Hi Leena
Sorry to hear you're not feeling to well.
Has anything happened to you that is making you feel anxious?
You say you were doing better so you know it can be done and you know that you can feel better again. It is normal to have setbacks and it's important to not be too afraid about them as the fear will only bring on the cycle again.
Do you do any exercise at all? That will help burn off excess adrenaline and clear the mind.
Sending you a :hugs:

leenalou
09-06-15, 08:54
Hi sial72 thanks for the hug I needed that, yes I do have a feeling I know what's caused it this time and I'm working on that. I don't go to the gym or anything like that but I am fairly active on a day to day basis I know I will get through it like I have countless other times it just hits u hard when it doesn't happen for a long time.
Hope you yourself are ok and sending a :hugs: right back at you x