PDA

View Full Version : so tired muscles not been used

lindy lou 2
10-06-15, 13:06
Hi All, I posted earlier about my 3 years of panic, I have done so little in this time, I am trying to get more interested in doing more, ie cleaning my home, which I am ashamed to say, I have barely done in nearly two years since moving in !
I am very slowly withdrawing from Mirtazapine, as it makes my anxiety worse at 30 mg, also cut down 1/2 a 5mg diazepam per day , I have been left on 3 5mg tabs per day in all of this time , they don't calm me & my p doc told me to cut one down to 1/2 for next 6 weeks, now she has put me on .5 risperidone/Risperdal I have been on zopiclone 7.5 for YEARS have been cut down to 3.75 for some while now, also halving that now .
So in all a lot of withdrawal going on ! However, I think the risperidone are beginning to calm me, after 6 days. It is like I am just waking up to the state of inertia I have been in, & disgusted with myself for the build up of dirt we have been living in.
Done quite a bit of cleaning today, am exhausted.
My poor , hard working husband has barely been fed , we have both lost 2 stone in weight, so I am determined to start eating more, and feeding him, although neither of us have any enjoyment in food, Just pushed down a wholemeal Pitta & salad.
Anyone else feel like this on mirtazapine ?
I just hope I can slowly get off this cocktail of drugs & feel better !:hugs:

venusbluejeans
10-06-15, 13:11
Hiya lindy lou 2 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Pushthatknotaway
10-06-15, 16:41
Hi Lindy Lou 2 I hope the med switch helps you and you continue to feel better

lindy lou 2
10-06-15, 20:07
Hi, thank you so much for your reply, I hope it helps too.
Slightly less anxious, but not quite as good as yesterday, but I did go out with a friend, I am always having one better day, then not so good the next.
Wonder if that is common, with anxiety & depression, plus withdrawal
Linda.

Pushthatknotaway
10-06-15, 20:50
I have found that the case with anxiety.

lindy lou 2
11-06-15, 08:33
Hi again, I can certainly relate to your user name !
Do you wake each morning, with a churning stomach & racing thoughts ?
It happens to me every day, no matter how relaxed when I went to bed, I am sooo tired of it :weep:

thisisnotwhoiam
14-06-15, 11:59
Sounds in many ways similar to my life.

We've been living in a new place since December. The kitchen sink is still not installed (we use the bathroom one for everything), no kitchen counters, everything that should be in the basement is piled in boxes in the corner of the living room.
Waking up with anxiety knot in the stomach. I'm just 3 days on Mirtazapine, so I don't know how it will go on, but so far it makes me so slow that I can barely think of making one meal a day and doing one more thing.

We can clean our houses and our lives, just need not to forget that switch of medication or any other transition takes time and is really the most tiring time of all.

saint66
14-06-15, 14:58
hi, im saint66 just joined and would like to say hello to you all, im very low at the moment

lindy lou 2
15-06-15, 19:57
Hi, my anxiety started with an unwanted house move, due to finances, I had to leave my parents old home, after 11 plus years, we have been in a small bungalow for almost 2 years, I spent most of the first year crying, but, other things have compounded it. I now realise , although I miss the house still, it is only bricks & mortar.
But everything has gone wrong since we moved ! My best friend who lived opposite me for years, died unexpectedly in December, now my sister in law is dying from a brain tumour t 57 yrs, my brother is beside himself & I cannot help, they are too far away. The anxiety has taken hold sooo badly I feel it is eating me up.
I have been on mirtazapine for about 2 yrs, at first they helped a bit, but as the dose was increased, my anxiety went through the roof, so please be careful with this drug, I am now weaning down again, will see how I am when I get to 15mg, more sedating, if that doesn't work, I will continue to taper, they are hard to get off , like all of these drugs.
Wishing you all the best
Linda.

23tana
15-06-15, 22:02
hi, im saint66 just joined and would like to say hello to you all, im very low at the moment

Hello and welcome. There is a special thread for new people to introduce themselves. If you say hi there, more people will know you have joined us. :hugs:

lindy lou 2
16-06-15, 08:39
Hi saint 66
I am very low too, wondering what has made you low, would you like to talk ?:hugs:

qsoverks
17-06-15, 23:32
Hi! I'm new here too and one of the things that finally got me to reach out and join this forum was how disgusted I'm getting with myself for letting my anxiety get this bad again (I had control over it at one point). I also struggle to do basic things (depression goes hand in hand with anxiety so it might be that and/or your meds). Good luck and stay connected....it helps a lot! :hugs: