PDA

View Full Version : Finally some answers!!!!

misskittie
10-06-15, 19:07
Oh I am so happy right now cus I felt like I was going completely insane from this leg pain. I decided to give in and pay the money to see a physical therapist seeing as nothing else was helping and no matter what I tried to do mentally to care for myself it still wasn't fully helping the pain. Well i ended up finding out I tore my soleus muscle and some tendons somehow and right now I don't even care how I managed I'm just so happy to know I'm not full on crazy. I'm still going to continue on with my positive affirmations, meditation, and general brain reprogramming because it has definitely been helping making me feel more confidant with myself and I have not had a panic attack in at least a couple of weeks so it must be doing something. Sorry just felt the need to share my oh thank god moment with someone.

worrywart29
10-06-15, 19:30
That's great news I'm so happy you found an answer to your problems!

lyndau63
10-06-15, 20:06
That's good news.

Davit
10-06-15, 20:28
Well I would say the positive affirmations are working. Congratulations.

misskittie
11-06-15, 00:05
Thank you guys and quite possibly true Davit cus the one I do most often is "I love myself and am perfectly healthy". Helps with my self confidence as well which has been seriously lacking for a few years.